Hey, genealogy readers and champions - it's Saturday Night - time for more Genealogy Fun!
Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to:
1) Pick one of your ancestral lines - any one - patrilineal, matrilineal, zigzag, from a famous ancestor, etc. Pick a long one if you can.
2) Tell us which position in the birth order that your ancestor was in each generation. For example "third child, first son." Also list how many children were born to these parents.
3) Share your Birth Order work with us on your own blog post, in a comment to this blog post, in a comment on Facebook, etc.
Mine is short and sweet:
- Me (195? - ) only child of Pinkie Ann HARGROVE & Clovis Lee DRAPER
- Clovis Lee DRAPER (1926 - 2000) fifth child, of six sons of Ella Lee BRIMMER and John Pink DRAPER 6 boys, 0 girls (John had 1 boy and 5 daughters from his first marriage)
- Ella Lee BRIMMER (1890 - 1969) first child, one of three daughters born of Florence STEWART and Sing BRIMMER, 3 boys and 3 girls
- Florence STEWART (1873 - bet 1900 & 1910), one of one children born of Ella STEWART and father not found
- Ella STEWART (1855/6 - unknown) oldest child, one of five children born of Pollie STEWART and father not found, 4 girls and 1 boy
- Pollie STEWART (1840 - unknown)
Please visit Randy's blog at http://www.geneamusings.com/