Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's Saturday Night



From Randy Seaver's Geneamusings:

Hey genealogy connoisseurs, it's Saturday Night, time for more Genealogy Fun!!
Your mission, if you decide to accept it, is:

1. Go to the Wayback Machine at http://www.archive.org/ (it's right in the middle of the web page)

2. Enter the URL (web address) of your first genealogy blog or website into the search field. [If you don't have a blog or website, then enter your favorite blog or website.]

3. Tell us about it in your own blog post, in a comment to this blog post, or in a comment on Facebook. Show us the image of your web page if you can.

I checked back in March to see if my blog was on the Internet Archives yet. It wasn't then and isn't there yet. I am not anxious on this one because I guess it will eventually get there.

And if you look at my next most recent article, maybe you'll see some more to consider when you visit the Wayback.

No comments:

Post a Comment