Wednesday, November 24, 2010

ALA Celebrity READ Posters

Three weeks ago when I had my blogiversary, I posted an additional post. Before I continue this post, I want to thank those who came by to congratulate me and wish me continued blogging success. I even got a singing one from Sheri, The Educated Genealogist. Sheri, I hope I get to meet you some day. You are a riot!

Anyway, in the additional post I wrote was about my visits to the Boone County libraries. I described a poster showing one of my favorite actors of all time, Denzel Washington. I really wanted to show that poster to you but of course I could not. This evening while I am doing some blogger maintenance, I get an epiphany and decide to go check out the ALA's website. I first thought that I could write the ALA and ask for a copyright release and post a pic of their poster. Then realized that they may have a copy of it on their site. They DO! Here it is and is available for only $16. You might want to go check this out, your favorite celebrity may also have a READ poster. Go on.... Posters at the ALA Store

No comments:

Post a Comment