Thursday, January 27, 2011

Writing Commitment for February 2011

As I read Lynn's post at the Armchair Genealogist, I realize I am likely overcommitting to have a goal to write 1500 words each week for the entire year. So, I'm combining the commitment that I already made with Lynn's challenge for 28 days. 6000 words for the month of February. That's my final pledge. Still not committing to post Every day, we all know, that's not going to happen. Without changing the numbers, I decided to not even goal to post six days per week. If I look at my 52 Weeks of Personal Genealogy & History - Home post, you can see from the word count of 2488, I could probably get away with posting three times and be done! LOL, I'm not going to do that. I just know I can be wordy, sometimes. OK, wordy a Lot. So wordy maybe I could pledge 12 words for February instead of 6000. NOT! That also means I should take my badge dwn after February. Maybe. I think instead, I will change the caption to be correct.

178 words

No comments:

Post a Comment