Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Calling all Ohioans!

I need to go to the Ohio Historical Society soon(er or later). So that I could make a swag guess as to when I might go, I checked their website to find that the "The Archives/Library will be open only on Thursday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m." I am thinking "oh no", another sign of "these tough economic times" (I'm getting tired of using that expression). I looked again and saw that they are "temporarily changing hours starting January 2, 2010, as it transforms into a collections learning center." Yay!

So they have a discussion board and are trying to come up with a new name for the place. The interim name until an official name comes up is the collections learning center. Anybody is welcome to view the forum but only registered Ohio voters are allowed to comment. I thought that was interesting.

btw, This Is The Best Place to get microfilm copies of Ohio newspapers that are not online.

No comments:

Post a Comment